03 November 2010

Curtain Craze, Continued

Still dreaming about curtains over here.

I’m thinking of these for our bedroom:

Too bad they’re $50 a pair, and we’d need two pairs.

I’m kind of eyeballing these, too, from West Elm:



The very first day that J and I owned the house, we went over and removed all the doors. Bedroom doors, closet doors, everything – with the exception of the bathroom door. What? I’m modest.

So now almost all of our closets are still gaping open, though I’ve since used some of the beat curtains that I messed up for my craft room closet.

J’s thinking about something like this, on a track, for his closet (in our master bedroom):

{}


I love the texture and think it’d look great against our purpley blue walls.

As for the office, the walls are currently papaya (a fun orange) and the ceiling is a very light blue-green. Sounds horrible, I know, but it’s actually quite fun. J installed our blinds in their yesterday, which look like this:

{}


… and I got the inspiration to find some curtains that are mostly white with some flecks of blue – to bring out the color of the ceiling, since a lot of people have said they don’t really notice it.


Still trolling for those. I’ll keep you posted on all my curtain adventures, though – don’t you worry!


Once I have a few more of these things done, despite having stuff crap scattered about, I’ll begin posting some “after”s. Though I don’t think we’ll have true afters for a few years (!).

No comments: