28 December 2010

Ready for Our Close-Up

J and I chose our wedding photographer! And are currently awaiting our contract via email!

That's one big fat check off the To-Do list.

I'd share her link here, but to be honest - I'm not terribly pumped about her aesthetic. Budget is boss around here, so since the photographer that I would have preferred {working within our budget, who is actually cheaper} is booked for our date, we had to move to Photographer 2.

Hopefully our "complimentary" engagement session will turn me on to her style, though. We shall see!

Any recommendations for engagement shoot locations - generic or region-specific? I already have anxiety about my ensemble(s)!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I heart Ellicott City for shoots...check this out to get an idea...http://realisticwedding.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/a-fresh-fall-engagement-shoot/

lizzie said...

good luck with it! i hope that you get more comfortable with her look...i'm sure the photos will be absolutely beautiful.

ElisabethCS said...

okay I am getting updated...as I read:) congrats again! I am SURE the photog you went with will be fab!!!

Bethany said...

Thanks, @ElisabethCS! I've actually tried finding your photog info on your blog and didn't turn it up! So sorry I didn't check with you first. Then we could have been real-life friends too!