27 April 2011

Invite Me, Invite Me Not

J and I sent out our invitations last week, and the RSVPs have already begun to roll in. So exciting!

We went with Sarka's design of Citrus Press Co again, and she was fabulous to work with!

She customized her design to include our details and also custom-designed a double-sided RSVP postcard to match.

I also designed two inserts, one with driving directions from a few common routes to our house and one with our wedding website url, in Photoshop. The format for these was actually as one postcard, which I had printed through VistaPrint for about $17, that I then cut into two smaller pieces.

Here's the final invitation (with some personal details blurred out):





Here's the front and back of our RSVP postcards (again, with some personal details blurred out):






The insert isn't nearly as nice to display here as almost all the information is personal, but you can get an idea of the design:




I don't usually push vendors, but I highly recommend Sarka's business for your invitations. They were inexpensive, she's quick to respond, and she provides a tracking number once she ships them.


And the quality of her invitations is amazing! We have gotten so many compliments already!

2 comments:

April said...

These are gorgeous invitations! I love that it really sets the theme for the wedding.

P.S. I love the hair ideas with the side pony tail!

Maitreya said...

Super pretty! I love the color scheme.