10 August 2011

I'm Back

Alright, I know I've been MIA for the past, well, weeks, but my little sister's asked me to start posting again and I think I'm down.

The wedding was a huge success! I know I kind of fell off on the posting right when things were getting juicy, but a poor internet connection at work along with my negative desire to sit in front of another computer when I get home led to zero posts.

So let's see if we can get this party started again.

You all remember that I ordered our bridesmaid dresses from etsian sohomode, right? Well, she recently sent me a convo via etsy asking if she could share my wedding photographs on her blog. Ummm... heck yeah! But also, how in the heck did she find my wedding photos? I've never been big into facebook and definitely haven't posted my photos here so I started to get that eery the-internet's-really-Big-Brother feeling.

I told her that of course she could post my photos but oh, how did you get those again? She said my photographer posted them, and she turned them up in a Google search. Ah, okay, phew.

In an ease-me-back-into-blogging effort to get my first post back out there, I recommend you all go check them out there! And because I can't seem to view or post photographs anymore at work, I'll post some from her blog when I'm home.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

ElisabethCS said...

I'm "back" too, well "I'm working towards" coming back. Welcome back. We still need to do the Ikea thing. btw, your links aren't working to see your pix.

Bethany said...

Whoops! My b. Think I've fixed the links now.

And IKEA would be awesome. I'm actually gathering a list now that my catalogue's arrived!

ElisabethCS said...

OH MY GOSH! YOUR WEDDING WAS JUST GORGEOUS! You were such a lovely bride and your hubby is quite handsome! Really great job on all the details!!! Congratulations!

Let's plan an Ikea trip really soon. We can make it a blogger party. I have a few other blogger gf here in MD that would probably love to join us. Then we can take pix of it and write posts up:) lmk when you have your list ready and we can plan it for a sat or evening during the week.

Y said...

So glad you're back! -Y