12 August 2011

'That's Nasty'

Happy Friday! Sooooo glad it's Friday.

We're off to a going-away party for J's sister tonight - she's moving back to Greece tomorrow - and then to a wedding tomorrow night.

I think there's going to be something weird about going to a wedding now that we're married.

I hope that J and I don't do that whole comparing thing the whole time. Like, 'oh my, I can't believe they used that in the ceremony' or 'what a nasty appetizer, I would have never chosen that'. Though I think I'm being a little harsh on us. We try to be open-minded and realize that everyone chooses what they choose for a reason, and it's not our place to judge.

Y and R are going to a friend from high school's wedding on Sunday. So crazy. It'll be a weekend full of weddings! Hers will be outdoors (right, Y?) in Kent Island, so that'll be really picturesque I'm sure. Y's a bridesmaid. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Have a happy weekend! Try not to attend too many weddings.

1 comment:

Y said...

It is outdoor, but it's supposed to rain this weekend so it may end up being an indoor wedding after all. She's really disappointed about the forecast, so I hope that for her sake the weatherman is wrong! Have a great weekend! -Y