12 April 2011

A New Face


What is it about having a bazillion and one things on my to-do list that makes me want to get crafty? As in, unrelated-to-the-wedding crafty?

A few Fridays ago, after I ticked a few things off my wedding to-do list (and with plenty more on it), I decided to redesign my etsy shop banner. And business cards. And develop a new print piece for a new product I'm brainstorming. No joke. Annnd two hours later it was nine o'clock and J and I decided it might be a good time for dinner.

I took it from this:


to this:


What do you think? I'm thinking it's cleaner, more modern, and more me. I'm pretty happy with it. Now I just need to get those new business cards printed and begin to work on that new product design I mentioned. But, I do have self control. I'll wait til after June 11th for both of those things. After all, I'll need something to do once I start my planning withdrawal. And we all know I'll have it.

No comments: